The best way on how to make sweet tea;
- Adding margarita mix. Use your favorite brand of margarita mix to give your tea a delicious lime flavor profile
- Adding a few drops of flavored extracts to your tea can be a great way to change up the flavor profile.
- Add a pinch of baking soda to remove bitterness.
- Add some vanilla ice cream. You should consider topping your sweet tea with a scoop or two to create a float.
- Mix a jalapeno cucumber lemonade in the tea to create an arnold palmer with a good bit of kick.
- Cook the tea in the teapot making it steep and dissolving the sugar the same time.
why meal prep is important