How long to grill tilapia on gas grill?
It can take 21 minutes to grill tilapia on gas grill as explained below;
- Preheat and bring the tilapia to room temperature of 450°F for about 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle the tilapia with kosher salt.
- Add smoked paprika,garlic powder,onion powder and celery seed in a bowl.
- Pat it on the fish.
- Grill the tilapia for 3 minutes on indirect heat.
- Grill the tilapia for more 3 minutes at a room temperature of 140°F until the fish is tender.
- Allow to rest.
- Then serve.
What temperature do you cook steak in the oven
How long to cook fish in foil in oven