How long to cook fish in foil in oven?
It will take 20 minutes to cook fish in foil in oven as explained below;
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Fold the foil.
- Season the fillet with salt and pepper.
- Place one fillet in the center of each sheet of foil.
- Place vegetables on top of the fillet.
- Fold and seal the fish in the foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes and remove from the oven.
- The fish is now ready for consumption.
How long does mince take to cook in a pan
Can you store bacon and sausage grease together
Can you add new bacon grease to old bacon grease